You have reached the website serving the residents of NewBridge on the Charles, a Continuing Care Retirement Community in Dedham, Massachusetts. It is managed, operated and financially supported entirely by resident volunteers.
Show your appreciation of this website by contributing to its upkeep.
Take a tour of the Main Menu
This website is kept running smoothly by the behind-the-scenes work -- much of it on weekends -- of our skilled volunteers:
- John Averell: Databases
- Sylvia Chaplain: Events
- Herb Schwedock: Library, Events, Other
- Marvin Ungar: Restaurant Menus
Ed Goldstein, Webmaster
The July 2014 issue of The Bridge is now available for download.
- Go to Media > The Bridge > TheB Downloads
- Check out the Serchable ToC for a complete listing of articles ever published in The Bridge
Two new videos of Men's Club presentations now available:
- Jerome Medalie's story about the Brink's robbery.
- Ken Fradin's Lake.
- Go to Media > Presentations > Protected > Presentations
- You must be logged in to view them.
Presesentations Menu has been Changed
- There are now two submenus under the Presentations menu: Open and Protected
- Log-in is required for the Protected submenu.
Which browser is best for viewing our website?
- Click here to find out why we recommend Firefox.